4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOsborne Road, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- INVESTORS ONLY
- LET FOR £1200 PCM UNTIL JANUARY 2017
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT
- END OF CUL DE SAC POSITION
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
INVESTORS ONLY - Let until January 2017 for £1200 per calendar month. A four bedroom semi detached house on a large plot with potential to extend (subject to planning permission).
A four bedroom 1950's built semi-detached house located just off Bluebell Road is being offered with tenants in situ and is achieving £1200 per calendar month in rent and is approximately 0.7 miles from the UEA. The property was refurbished five years ago and also benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. There is a larger than average rear garden and has potential for extension (subject to planning permission). The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, bedroom and kitchen on the ground floor, with three bedrooms, bathroom and a separate W/C on the first floor. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and in good decorative order and must be viewed.
Some photos are prior to the property being let
Front entrance door, storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor, radiator, tiled flooring and doors to kitchen, lounge and bedroom four
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 1" max ( 3.86m x 3.38m max )
Radiator, double aspect uPVC windows to the front.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Newly fitted range of base and eye level kitchen units with rolltop work surfaces, tiled floor, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer, built-in pantry cupboard, radiator, wall-mounted gas boiler for heating and hot water, uPVC windows to rear and side and door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
uPVC window to front, built-in cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and cupboard housing a radiator
Suite comprising of paneled bath, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds and uPVC window to rear aspect
W/C and window to side aspect
There is on-road parking within the cul-de-sac. The front garden has been newly graveled with fencing. To the rear and side is a good-sized mainly lawned garden, offering privacy and is enclosed with fencing and conifer trees. There is also a brick built shed (10'11" ft x 6'4"ft), apple tree, security light and gate for side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59541023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR101028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.