3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAldermans Drive, PETERBOROUGH
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- No Forward Chain
THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and close to local amenities and the City Centre.
Situated in the popular location of Aldermans Drive and within walking distance of the City Centre. The property is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN and is close to local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM.
Wood laminate effect flooring, stairs to the first floor and landing with under stairs storage, window to the side aspect.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 11" into bay ( 4.14m x 3.63m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Gas feature fireplace set in surround, wood laminate effect flooring, TV point, power points.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
Window to the rear aspect. Wood laminate effect flooring, radiator, electric wall mounted feature fireplace, TV point, power points, door to:
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 2" x 9' ( 5.84m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, electric oven, four ring gas hob, sink with drainer, spotlights, door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear aspect. Cupboard housing the boiler,
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.85m )
Window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a WC, radiator, tiled flooring.
The rear garden has shrub and tree borders, laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing, there is side access leading to the front which is enclosed by small brick wall and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59541104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.