4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Somerford Booths
- A lovely seventeenth century former water mill carefully converted into a delightful family residence
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Standing in attractive gardens and grounds of 1.8 acres or thereabouts
- Situated in a sought after rural location with ease of access to a wide range of facilities
A lovely 17th century former water mill, having been carefully converted into a delightful family residence, full of charm and character. Situated in delightful rural location and standing within gardens and ground of 1.8 acres or thereabouts.
Formerly known as Somerford Corn Mill, the earliest record of the property dates from 1630 as part of the estate of Edmund Swetenham. Among many interesting features are the water wheel and millrace which can be supplied with water from a sluice gate to millpond which is supplied with water from Chapel Brook which forms an attractive feature within the grounds of the property. The accommodation is warmed by oil-fired central heating and is particularly versatile, ready for immediate occupation and has the advantage of off-road parking together with two garages.
Somerford Booths is surrounded by beautiful countryside and lies 3 miles north of Congleton with easy access to Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Knutsford and Holmes Chapel all of which lie at a distance between approximately 6 to 10 miles. The M6 motorway is easily reached at Holmes Chapel or Sandbach. Manchester International Airport at Ringway is some 17 miles distant. There is a good range of independent state primary and secondary schools all within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59541836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheMillMilllane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meller Braggins, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.