3 bedroom detached house for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 3UB
- Beautifully presented detached house
- Entrance vestibule with ckoakroom
- Sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Delightful sunny rear garden
- Garage and generous parking
Occupying a prime position enjoying a fine open outlook close to open countryside. A beautifully presented detached home. The accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, sitting room opening into dining room and a fitted kitchen. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is a delightful sunny rear garden and a garage with generous parking. Warmed by gas central heating and enhanced by double glazing.
A rather special home in a very pleasant and convenient location.
Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to the larger cities of Georgian Bath and the cathedral leading of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand. OPEN HOUSE 11TH JUNE 12:00-1:00 NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59542601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZPARR1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.