1 bedroom apartment for saleCrescent Road, Bognor Regis
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Living/Dining Room & Separate Kitchen
- Bedroom, Bathroom
- Private Garden
- Remainder of 999 Year Lease
- CHAIN FREE
Call or Email us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE, 1 bed, first floor apartment in the centre of Bognor Regis. The property comprises of a living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, gas central heating, private garden & the remainder of a 999 year lease.
This CHAIN FREE, one bedroom, first floor apartment is located in the centre of Bognor Regis.The property comprises of a living/dining room with double glazed bay window, a kitchen with a view if the private rear garden, a bedroom and a bathroom. Features include gas central heating, some double glazing, a private garden & the remainder of a 999 year lease. Please call or email us today to book your appointment to view internally.
Communal Entrance Hall
Solid wooden door from front into the shared entrance hall. Private door to stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed high windows to rear, storage cupboard housing gas & electric meters, access to loft space, radiator and doors to all rooms.
Living/dining Room 15' 2" x 14' 5" ( 4.62m x 4.39m )
Double glazed bay windows to front, fireplace with electric fire, two radiators, TV point & telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, sink and drainer unit under window to rear, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, lino floor, tall larder cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Sash window to rear and radiator.
Frosted window to side, bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled splash backs.
It is enclosed by brick walling and timber fencing, is located through the ground floor flats garden and separated by gate and fence.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59548109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.