5 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield, Glenuig, Lochailort, PH38
- 3 Receptions Rooms and 5 Bedrooms
- Generous family accommodation
- Delightful plantsman's and wildlife garden with burn running through the substantial grounds
- Secluded location offering total privacy
- Vehicular access to the sandy shores of Loch Ailort
- About 3.5 acres in all
Westfield lies in a secluded setting close to the shores of Loch Ailort on the west coast of Scotland. Formerly within the grounds of Roshven Estate, the house was built in 1976 by the current owners who used high quality timber in the construction and finishes to create an easily managed house with added depth and character. Although now in need of upgrading and modernisation, the house benefits from its unique setting in substantial private grounds extending to about 3.5 acres and its vehicular access to the stunning shores of the loch with its white sandy beach and spectacular views to the Sound of Arisaig.
Roshven lies on the Moidart Peninsula between the Road to the Isles and Ardnamurchan. This area forms part of Lochaber Geopark, created to protect and improve awareness of this unique and breathtakingly beautiful landscape, home to some of Scotland's most outstanding scenery, diverse habitats and protected wildlife. Its coastline is famous for its white sandy beaches and clear blue waters and offers spectacular sailing and kayaking, with moorings available in the bay and opportunities to visit local islands and remote beaches. The area is also known for adventurous hill-walking, fly or sea fishing and deer stalking in season. Golfing is available at the stunning Traigh golf course adjacent to the glorious white sands of Morar.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59549051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV150210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.