2 bedroom terraced house for saleSalford Road, Aspley Guise
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Master bedroom with dressing area
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Sitting/ dining room with open fireplace
- Scope for further improvement
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this characterful, two-bedroom cottage with a mottled soft red brick front elevation, with open fireplace, vaulted ceilings, strip wood floors and master bedroom suite with elevated area and dressing area.
A characterful, two-bedroom cottage with a mottled soft red brick front elevation, with open fireplace, vaulted ceilings, strip wood floors and master bedroom suite with elevated area and dressing area. Offered with no upward chain, and with scope with further improvement/ extension, subject to the usual consents.
Comprising sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom suite, second bedroom and bathroom.
Double glazed, with obscure double glazed pane.
Sitting / Dining Room 18' 7" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.66m max x 3.78m max )
In two areas 12'5 x 11'5 and 12'5 x 7'3, with large exposed brick wall fireplace, with functional open tiled hearth and alcove to side, large vertical beam and beam to ceiling, natural strip wood floorboards, double glazed leaded window to front. Twin multi paned windows to kitchen, built in wooden bookcase to outer wall, return dog leg stairs to first floor, radiator space for dining table and chairs.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
With a partially vaulted roofline with three double glazed windows, separate double glazed window and twin double glazed doors opening out onto rear garden. Comprising a range of wood fronted storage units at eye and base level with wooden work surfaces, asterite sink with drainer and cupboard, cooker point, space for dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted boiler and boiler, space for breakfast table looking out onto garden.
Airing cupboard with Megaflow hot water tank.
Bedroom One 18' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.69m x 3.78m )
With a dressing area of 12'5 x 5'7 within this bedroom suite, built in wardrobes to side, twin handrails with steps up to raised main bedroom area, with Velux window to vaulted ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator, further built in eaves storage cupboards, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.46m )
L-shape bedroom with leaded double glazed window to front, radiator and coving.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer/telephone/shower tap, tiling, and extractor fan.
Parking On road - Though the next door neighbour has dropped the kerb for their home and utilised the front garden for off road parking for two.
Garden - Mature cottage style front garden with a variety of shrubs and flowers, fully enclosed rear garden with a large selection of flowers and shrubs.
Some of the neighbours have further extended their property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59553686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.