2 bedroom park home for saleHigh Road, Wortwell
- Perfect Spot For Anglers & Nature Lovers
- Picturesque Location
- Open Plan Living Area
- Jack & Jill Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Sitting on the edge of a fishing lake with attractive rural views to the rear aspect is this two bedroom park home. Offering, open plan living area, two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill shower room. Benefitting off road parking and a decking area with fishing platform in to the lake.
Living Area 17' x 11' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.56m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, carpet to dining area, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring to kitchen gas fire, built in units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, wall and base mounted units
Radiator, wood effect vinyl Flooring, boiler cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom One 9' 9" Up to Wardrobe x 7' 7" ( 2.97m Up to Wardrobe x 2.31m )
Radiator, wood effect, carpet, fitted bedroom furniture, doors to;
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted furniture.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, shower unit, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, wood effect vinyl flooring, jack and Jill entry.
The property offers off road parking, a generous decked area ideal for BBQ's and a fishing jetty for casting off in to the lake. With attractive countryside views to the rear aspect.
Whilst the property can be used all year round, it cannot be used as a place of permanent residency.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.