3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlakeland Hill, Duxford, Cambridge
Sold STC £320,000
- Three bedroom family home
- Sought after Village location
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Immediate vacant possession offered
- Adequate room for further extension subject to normal planning regulations
- Good size gardens to rear
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location standing on a good size plot an opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned three bedroom family home with adequate room for further extension subject to normal planning regulations.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the centre of this attractive and sought after Village a spacious well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached family home with adequate room for further extension subject to normal planning regulations. Duxford is conveniently situated for easy access to the M11, main line railway station at Whittlesford and the City of Cambridge and market Town of Royston both offering an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities together with main line railway stations with fast and regular services to London.
Part Glazed Front Door
with glazed door to:
Stairs to first floor/landing. Storage cupboard. Telephone point.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
Two radiators. Feature red brick fireplace with space for electric fire. Ornamental inset shelving to side of chimney breast. Television point,
Dining Room 8' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.62m )
Radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Inset stainless steel sink unit with draws and cupboards under. Good range of base and wall cupboards with ample working surfaces. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Large pantry. Part tiled walls. Archway to dining room.
Out House/utility Area 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
radiator. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Door to outside.
Cloak Room/ W/c
Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.12m )
Radiator. Fitted wardrobe to one wall.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Radiator. Cupboard housing gas fired combi boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.49m )
Radiator. Fitted cupboard.
Modern suite comprising low flush w/c. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
The property stands on a good size plot. Front garden predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders. Side pedestrian access to good size enclosed rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders and many fine mature trees and shrubs. Patio area. Adequate room for extension subject to normal planning regulations.
Early internal viewing of this spacious and rarely available three bedroom family home is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59555156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.