1 bedroom flat for saleDunkeswell Close, Plymouth
Sold STC £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large bedroom
- Rear garden
- Immaculate condition
- Ample storage
- Close to amenities
PRIVATE ENTRANCE, ample storage space and located close to amenities and bus routes, there isn't much more this cosy and tucked away flat could offer. With the added bonus of its own lawned garden viewing's are essential so please call us today on 01752367232.
GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£80,000
This COSY and IMMACULATELY PRESENTED flat is not one that should not pass you by! It has so much to offer including extra storage space, lawned garden, and its very own private entrance! viewing's are essential to really appreciate the style and size of this newly styled home.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 7" max ( 3.58m x 3.53m max )
Front facing double glazed window. wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points. Carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.67m )
Front and side facing double glazed windows. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and a paneled storage cupboard. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood and tiling splashbacks. Wall mounted radiator, plumbing for a washing machine.
Stairs leading from first floor with side facing double glazed window. Storage cupboard and loft access. fully carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 7" max ( 3.20m x 3.53m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator. Two built in storage cupboards and housing CH boiler. Carpet flooring.
Rear and side double glazed windows. Bath with mixer taps and shower with full tiling. Wash hand basin and low level wc, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.