4 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Grove, Washingborough, Lincoln
- Detached House with Four Bedrooms
- Prominent Village location
- Ensuite to Master
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Stunning Family home located in desirable village location offering Four bedrooms, Ensuite to Master, Integral Garage, well appointed living accommodation, front and rear gardens and far reaching views from the first floor offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN situated in a quiet location.
Stunning Family home located in desirable village location offering Four bedrooms, Ensuite to Master, Integral Garage, well appointed living accommodation, front and rear gardens and far reaching views from the first floor offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN situated in a quiet location. View today to see the size and splendour on offer!
access to the property via block paved driveway leading to the entrance porch with uPVC front door giving access to the inner porch which has door opening into the Entrance Hall.
laid to tiled flooring with stairs rising to the first floor landing and doors to the living room and kitchen, benefiting from radiator and under stair storage area.
Living Room 13' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.71m )
spacious reception room laid to carpet with front aspect window and opening through to the dining area, with radiator, power and aerial points.
Dining Area 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
laid to carpet with glass panelled door leading through to the kitchen, French doors to the rear garden, space for large dining table, radiator and power points.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.24m )
fitted kitchen with window to the rear aspect offering a range of wall and base units, door leading into the utility room, store room, alcove offering space for fridge freezer, sink and drainer unit with work surfaces and oven and hob with extractor over.
Utility Room 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
with door leading out to the rear garden, benefiting from wall and base units and flooring.
First Floor Landing
with doors leading to the bedrooms and family bathroom and loft access.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.51m )
spacious double bedroom being part of the extension over the garage, laid to carpet with front aspect window and door leading into the Ensuite Bathroom, offering radiator and power points with ample fitted storage units.
with corner shower cubicle, W.C, hand basin, rear aspect window and extractor fan.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
further double bedroom with front aspect window, laid to carpet with radiator and power points.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
further double bedroom laid to carpet with window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
further bedroom with front aspect window, laid to carpet with radiator and power points.
well appointed bathroom benefiting from three piece suite comprising P Shaped Bath with shower over, W.C, hand basin, rear aspect window and heated towel rail.
with up and over door, power and lighting; currently being used as a playroom but offers versatile extra living accommodation.
To the Front of the property there is a block paved driveway giving parking leading to the garage and has lawned area to the front. The Rear of the property is fully enclosed with far reaching views, laid mainly to lawn with gravelled area and pathway to one side and fenced off to the other. A really well presented garden with decorative borders ideal for families.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59560439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.