2 bedroom flat for saleBeechcroft Road, East Sheen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate W.C.
- Spacious reception room
- Fitted kitchen
- Victorian conversion apartment
- Within 0.4 miles of Mortlake Station
- Close to many outstanding schools
- Within 0.7 miles of Richmond Park
- Long leasehold interest
- Quiet cul-de-sac with on street parking
A rare opportunity to purchase a larger than average Victorian first floor conversion apartment offering 900 sq ft of accommodation. The accommodation comprises a split level landing, two double bedrooms, a spacious reception room, a fitted kitchen, an ensuite bathroom, a utility room and a separate w.c. The property further benefits from 9 ft high ceilings, and is located within 0.6 miles of the River Thames and within 0.7 miles of the recreational amenities of Richmond Park. The property is situated within a popular residential cul-de-sac and is ideally located for Mortlake station which provides direct services to London Waterloo, and for the extensive leisure and shopping amenities of East Sheen including Waitrose, various independent and boutique shops, gastro pubs, restaurants, wine bars and coffee shops and for the outstanding Thomson House Primary School. The property offers the opportunity to extend (subject to planning permission, licence and ownership) into the loft space and to reconfigure the first floor accommodation to create a spacious split level home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59562947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26280999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.