2 bedroom terraced house for saleBretton, Burgess Hill
Sold STC £270,000
- *OPEN HOUSE* SATURDAY 16TH JULY
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Ideal Location for commuting
- Seperate Lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Lots Of Potential
*OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 16TH JULY* Two Double Bedroom Mid Terraced Property GREAT POTENTIAL Seperate Lounge, GARAGE. Situated in an IDEAL LOCATION for commuting. To book a viewing Call us Today: 01444 232849.
This well presented 2 bedroom mid-terraced house situated in a well regarded residential area of Burgess Hill which offers direct links to Brighton, Gatwick and London. Just over 1 Mile from Wivelsfield Train Station and Burgess Hill's famous 'Worlds End' which offers a range of local shops, cafes an infant school with a park and a public playing field just next door and a friendly public house.
The property is presented in a fabulous condition throughout and would make an excellent acquisiton for a first time buyer or even as a buy-to-let opportunity for an investment purchaser. This light and airy mid-terraced property offers highly versatile living, seperate Lounge and Kitchen Diner and Downstairs WC. The property also provides a Garage and off road parking.
Lounge 14' 1" @Max x 13' 1" @Max ( 4.29m @Max x 3.99m @Max )
Kitchen/diner 14' 1" @Max x 7' 1" @Max ( 4.29m @Max x 2.16m @Max )
Bedroom 1 13' @Max x 11' 2" @Max ( 3.96m @Max x 3.40m @Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" @Max x 8' 2" @Max ( 3.33m @Max x 2.49m @Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59567114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH102927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.