3 bedroom terraced house for saleRake Close, Wirral
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Terraced House
- Off Road Parking
- Sunny Rear Garden with Decked Area
- Quiet Location Close to all Amenities
- NO CHAIN!
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three double bedroom family home set in an central but quiet location close to the amenities of Upton Village, complete with sunny rear garden and driveway.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three double bedroom family home set in an central but quiet location close to the amenities of Upton Village. Close to Upton train station providing direct rail line to Liverpool and local frequent bus links. The M53 Motorway and Liverpool Tunnel are also only a short drive away. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, open plan living/dining room, 2nd reception room or 4th bedroom, and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, separate WC and bathroom. This attractive property benefits from UPVC double glazing, and gas central heating throughout. Complete with a beautiful sunny rear garden, and driveway. Must view to appreciate this superb home.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed frosted window, laminate flooring.
Lounge 22' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 6.91m max x 4.06m max )
Irregular shaped room.
Double glazed window to the front, electric feature fire place, radiator, television and telephone connection points. Double glazed patio doors leading to rear porch with wooden white door and frame.
2nd Reception Or Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 12' 3" ( 2.39m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Archway leading from the lounge.
Fitted kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and double glazed window above, wall mounted central heating boiler, gas cooker with cooker hood above, washing machine plumbing, dish washer plumbing.
Access from the hallway by a staircase leading to the first floor.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 7' 11" extending to extending to 11' ( 3.76m max x 2.41m extending to extending to 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising: panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed frosted window to the rear.
Tarmac driveway with a dropped kerb.
Outside is a decked area with fencing ideal for Al-fresco dining, stepping down into the garden laid mainly to lawn with a selection of plants and shrubs to the flower beds, timber fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59568032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.