Office for saleOffice Building, Mikar Business Park, Northolt Drive, Bolton, BL3
4,618 sq. ft.
- 4,618 sq ft (429 sq m)
- Modern self-contained commercial building
- Mix of open plan/cellular space
- On-site car parking
- Close to Town Centre
- Easy access to motorway network
- Ready for immediate occupation
The subject property comprises a modern, detached, metal clad commercial building over two floors. The premises are currently being used as offices but are suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission.
Both floors of the building currently provide a mix of open plan and cellular office space, storage rooms with associated WC facilities on all levels, and a well-appointed reception area. The offices are currently carpeted throughout, contain fluorescent strip lighting, suspended ceilings, CAT 5 cabling and are heated via gas central heating.
The building is secured with an alarm system and is ready for CCTV installation, and also benefits from up to 10 parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59580884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 179FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.