3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilson Street, Splott, Cardiff
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Loft Room
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain!
No Chain is offered with this very well presented home situated in this popular location. The property offers three good size bedrooms, spacious living accommodation, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. A lovely home which must be viewed internally!
Situated on the popular Wilson Street is this mid terrace house located in Splott. This home briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, open plan lounge, fitted kitchen/diner and downstairs shower room. To the first floor are three bedrooms with access to a loft room. The property further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended! The property is within walking distance of local shops, schools, bus routes and easily accessible to Cardiff City Centre. The A48/M4 access corridor is a short drive away.
Via a UPVC door with stained glass double glazed window into:
Tiled flooring and wooden door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, thermostat, alarm panel, wood effect flooring and door to:
Lounge 21' 5" x 10' 8" into recess ( 6.53m x 3.25m into recess )
Double glazed window to to front aspect, wood effect flooring, understairs storage and opening to:
Dining Area 21' 5" x 11' into recess ( 6.53m x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboards housing gas and electric meters and door to:
Kitchen 17' 4" x 7' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.36m )
Fitted with range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, powerpoints, cupboard housing combi boiler, partially tiled walls, double glazed window to side aspect and door to:
Cupboard housing washing machine, double glazed UPVC door to rear garden and door to:
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled and double glazed obscure window to rear aspect.
Split level landing, ladder access to boarded loft and doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into recess x 10' 1" ( 4.29m into recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 5" into recess ( 3.33m x 2.57m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" Max into recess x 7' 9" ( 3.10m Max into recess x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator, powerpoints and hatch access for roof space.
Wrought iron fence and gate with tiled path leading to front entrance.
Enclosed with brick bound walls, low maintenance, mainly paved and stone built outbuilding with electric to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59581046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA106340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.