4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshfield Drive, Baildon, Shipley
Sold STC £240,000
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- House Bathroom & En Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an extended four bedroom semi detached property in the popular village of Baildon. Occupying a generous corner plot, off street parking and an integral garage, viewings are essential to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer within this generous family home
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an extended four bedroom semi detached property in the popular village of Baildon. Occupying a generous corner plot, off street parking and an integral garage, viewings are essential to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer within this generous family home.
William H Brown are pleased in offering to the market this mature, stone built semi-detached house situated in a sought after residential area. This four bedroom property offers family accommodation planned over two floors and outside has a sizeable corner plot which must be viewed along with a driveway leading to a garage. Accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, living room, dining area, and kitchen on the ground floor whilst to the first floor there are four bedrooms, en suite, and house bathroom. Viewing strictly by appointment via William H Brown.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Living Room 10' 5" x 14' ( 3.18m x 4.27m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fire with attractive surround, ceiling light point, television and telephone points and a central heating radiator.
Dining Area 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed patio doors accessing the rear garden, ceiling light point, and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 11' 6" x 13' 6" ( 3.51m x 4.11m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear, this fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, and a central heating radiator.
With stair access from the entrance hallway leading to the first floor landing offering a storage cupboard and a loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 14' ( 4.39m x 4.27m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and side elevations, the master bedroom offers a range of fitted wardrobes, views of the surrounding landscape, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, shower cubicle, central heating radiator and is tastefully tiled throughout.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, also enjoying views, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.97m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, although this room is currently being used as an office, could quite easily be used as an additional fourth bedroom with telephone point, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation the house bathroom offers a three piece bathroom suite including a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, paneled bath with shower over, central heating radiator and is fully tiled.
Externally the property stands within a generous corner plot with vast lawn gardens, and driveway to the front whilst to the rear there is a further lawn garden and two delightful patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59581082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.