2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkoner Road, NORWICH
- Excellent investment or first time purchase
- Allocated parking space
- Enclosed garden
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom with separate WC
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
A two bedroom semi detached house, positioned close to the UEA and Norfolk & Norwich Hospital, enjoying spacious rooms throughout. The property would suit a wide range of purchasers and an early viewing is highly recommended.
With uPVC double glazed entrance door, tiled flooring and stairs to the first floor with built in understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 5" x 7' 7" narrowing to 6' 7" ( 5.92m x 2.31m narrowing to 2.01m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset sink, gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor, electric oven and grill, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, smooth ceiling and coving, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.37m x 4.04m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, uPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving, wall light fittings and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Carpet, airing cupboard, loft access, storage cupboard and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising panelled bath and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
With low level WC, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and obscure double glazed window to the front,
To the rear of the property there is garden which is enclosed by timber panel fencing and mainly laid to lawn with patio area. There is also brick built storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59581091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR117806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.