5 bedroom detached house for saleKingswood Avenue, Taverham, Norwich
- Five/six bedroom detached house
- Fantastic location
- Two en-suites
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
UNBELIEVABLE SPACE! Incredible family home in one of the county's most sought after postcodes. Tucked away off the main road with five bedrooms and two en-suites, off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating this amazing family home could be your next move!
Double glazed door to the front, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and double glazed port cabin window to the front.
Lounge 11' 7" x 21' 1" ( 3.53m x 6.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, double glazed French doors to the rear, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 3" into bay ( 3.43m x 2.82m into bay )
Double glazed window and French doors to the rear, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
Third Reception/ Bedroom Six 16' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, large storage cupboard, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 17' 9" max ( 3.73m x 5.41m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, lino flooring, textured ceiling and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to garden.
Stairs from hallway, loft access, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 14' 7" ( 4.22m x 4.45m )
Restricted head height with double glazed window to the front, fitted bedroom furniture, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, wood effect lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, two built in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Five 7' 5" x 15' 11" ( 2.26m x 4.85m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, lino flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area perfect for entertaining, and is fully enclosed whilst to the front of the property is a large driveway providing ample off road parking which in turn leads to the integral garage which has up and over door, power and light. Ref: 34315
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59582018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.