6 bedroom detached house for saleBreck Farm Lane, Taverham, Norwich
Sold STC £290,000
- Superb detached house
- Six bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Annexe potential
UNBELIEVABLE SPACE! Superb six bedroom detached family home situated in one of the most sought after postcodes! With double glazing, gas central heating, ample off road parking and enclosed rear garden this awesome family home must be viewed to be appreciated!
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.15m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator, electric fireplace, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 11' ( 2.36m x 3.35m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window to the front.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.68m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler, textured ceiling and double glazed door to garden.
Conservatory 7' 7" x 11' 8" ( 2.31m x 3.56m )
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom Six 16' x 10' 2" ( 4.88m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and access to:
Jack & Jill En-Suite
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, light tunnel, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and door to:
Bedroom Five 7' 9" x 14' 3" ( 2.36m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to garden, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Stairs from hallway and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 14' 6" ( 3.18m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, fitted bedroom furniture, radiator and textured ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and textured ceiling.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with decked area and is fully enclosed whilst to the front of the property there is driveway parking providing ample parking. Ref: 34317
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59582024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.