3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGipton Wood Place, Leeds
Sold STC £199,000
- Extended modern dining kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Enclosed garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Three Bedrooms
A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME!!!! Having an extension to the rear making an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER! The property also benefits from THREE BEDROOMS and has front & rear gardens. VIEWING ADVISED!!!
A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME set within this popular and sought after location in Oakwood. The property benefits from an extension to the rear and briefly comprises lounge, open plan extended dining kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property benefits from driveway providing off street parking and lawns to the front & rear and flagged patio area. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!!
Door to the front of the property, radiator, under stairs cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.53m )
Oak style laminate flooring, ceiling cornice, marble contemporary style fireplace, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 17' 9" max x 18' 9" max ( 5.41m max x 5.71m max )
Extended kitchen with a range of beech style wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, door to the side and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor and window to the side.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" max into wardrobes x 12' 1" ( 3.28m max into wardrobes x 3.68m )
Oak style floor, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 10' max into recess ( 3.18m x 3.05m max into recess )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 8' 2" max over bulk head ( 1.93m x 2.49m max over bulk head )
Modern oak style fitted wardrobes, oak flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Modern white suite comprising hand wash basin, WC and large shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing off street parking and leading to the garage. To the rear is a good size enclosed garden with laid to lawn and flagged patio area.
Large garage with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59582033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.