4 bedroom detached house for saleWarminster Road, Westbury
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Garden
- Double Garage & Parking
- No Onward Chain
A period family home, detached four bedrooms with spacious living accommodation and impressive entrance - close to Westbury Town Centre this property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
The property boasts many period features including open fireplaces in all three reception rooms, a modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge, along with a shower room. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally this family home offers a double garage with driveway parking. The fully enclosed gardens are well maintained and are mainly laid to lawn with established borders and hedges.
Alarm system, wall mounted radiator and fitted carpet flooring.
Sitting Room 15' 2" max x 11' 9" ( 4.62m max x 3.58m )
Window to the front and side, fireplace with gas fire, two wall lights, fitted carpet and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 8" max ( 3.15m x 2.95m max )
Window to the rear and a window to side, wall mounted radiator, and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 9" x 9' 8" max ( 3.89m x 2.95m max )
Window to the front, feature open fireplace, two wall lights, wall mounted radiator and a telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 2" max x 12' 3" ( 4.32m max x 3.73m )
Window to the rear with a door to the garden, with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integral dishwasher and fridge, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, range cooker with five burners griddle, grill, 2 ovens with cooker hood over. plumbing for washing machine, a wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, inset spot lighting and large velux window.
Combi boiler in the cupboard off the internal downstairs hallway, situated outside the downstairs shower room.
Window to the side, shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, tiled flooring, storage cupboard and combi boiler.
Stairs coming from the entrance hall, with a stained glass window.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 11' ( 3.76m max x 3.35m )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, TV aerial point, storage cupboard, feature fireplace and fitted carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 2" max ( 3.43m x 3.10m max )
Window to the side, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, and fitted carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 8" max ( 3.66m x 3.56m max )
Window to the rear, with a feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator, TV aerial point and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 6' 8" max ( 3.23m x 2.03m max )
French doors leading to balcony, wall mounted radiator, TV aerial point and fitted carpet flooring.
Window to the side, storage cupboard, heated towel rail, roll top bath with mixer taps, WC, wash basin, ceramic tiled floor an extractor fan and inset spot lighting.
Enclosed by hedging & fencing, gated side access to main entrance area and to rear garden - steps up to lawned area having flowers and shrub borders with sitting Arbor, decked seating area, timber shed, small sunken pond, outside water tap and lighting.
Laid to gravel, gated to front, enclosed by brick walling and steps up to:
up and over door, with pedestrian access to the side, power and lighting
With block paving, giving off road parking for several vehicles, access to drive in and out.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59582096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.