3 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Ashington, West Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Great investment opportunity & scope to improve
- Generous living accommodation
- Gas central heating
- Garage to the rear
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to buy a property that they want to improve.Located in the heart of this sought after and award winning village, you will have all the local amenities, A24 and countryside within a short distance. This house offers fantastic accommodation, especially the large living space downstairs and there is scope to update the kitchen, family bathroom and decor to something new to suit your tastes.The large windows, typical of properties built at this time, allow plenty of natural light to flood in and the outlook from the front and rear adds to the feeling of space and privacy.There is gas fired central heating, double glazing and a garage to the rear and there is no onward chain.Whether you are trading up, down, buying to rent out or buying to improve and sell on, this house is a little gem.
What the Owner says:
My family and I moved here twenty five years ago and it has been a lovely home.As I worked in Horsham and Worthing, the A24 close by has been very handy.I have especially liked living near the South Downs and there are plenty of lovely walks.The rear garden is a super sun trap and is not overlooked. Neighbours have extended their properties to the rear but we found there was plenty of space already for us.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'9 x 14'6 (5.41m x 4.42m)
- Dining Area: 9'5 x 9'4 (2.87m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 8'5 (2.95m x 2.57m)
- Rear Porch
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 up to fitted wardrobes x 7'6 (2.85m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59582813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23602628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.