1 bedroom park home for saleNorthleaze, Corsham
Sold STC £95,000
- Park Home
- One/Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Utility
- Outside Space
- Renovated Throughout
A fantastic park home on the popular Northleaze site, offering a double bedroom with second bedroom/study, kitchen with a utility, 14ft lounge with a log burner and bathroom. There is a patio garden to enjoy the awaited summer evenings.
Situated on the popular Northleaze site in Corsham, is this one/two bedroom well presented park home.
Corsham is a quiet market town with a good range amenities on its doorstep, including doctors surgery, dentist, small supermarket and a range of local shops. There are good bus links to Chippenham and Bath, both with mainline train stations.
The home itself offers a 14ft lounge, fitted kitchen with a useful utility room, double bedroom and second bedroom/study, along with a bathroom.
Park homes on this site are very much in demand and this one should be viewed at your earliest convenience.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two/ Study 6' 1" x 5' 7" ( 1.85m x 1.70m )
Patio garden to the rear of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS103889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.