3 bedroom bungalow for saleHigh Street, Chapmanslade, Westbury
Sold STC £375,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Sought After Village Location
- Stunning Views
- Extensive Workshops
- Landscaped Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Fully Modernised
With stunning, South facing views of Cley Hill & Longleat Forest, this 3 bedroom property boasts a quality feel throughout. There is a large conservatory that opens onto the beautiful rear garden & vast outbuilding, currently used as a workshop with separate office.
Located in the sought after VILLAGE of Chapmanslade this fully modernised chalet BUNGALOW enjoys stunning RURAL VIEWS of the Wiltshire countryside, as well as boasting extensive PARKING and WORKSHOP facilities.
With THREE BEDROOMS, a beautifully appointed interior, and landscaped GARDENS this home is a rare treat and a must view.
Glazed front door. Stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard and further storage space. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" Max x 12' 4" ( 4.50m Max x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed French doors leading to conservatory. Television and telephone points. Solid oak flooring. Radiator.
Conservatory/ Dining Room 21' 9" x 9' 9" Max ( 6.63m x 2.97m Max )
Benefitting from solid UPVC roof, with double glazed windows to rear and side, plus French doors leading to garden. Television point. Inset ceiling lights. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 12' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.71m )
Modern fitted Kitchen boasting French doors to conservatory. Wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer unit. Breakfast island with integrated storage. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Inset ceiling lights. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Plus Recess x 13' ( 3.33m Plus Recess x 3.96m )
A generously proportioned double bedroom, with double glazed windows to front and side. Television point.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.61m x 3.15m Max )
A third double bedroom, with double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to side. Television point. Radiator.
A fabulous bathroom suite benefitting form bath with mixer tap and shower over. Wash hand basin. low level WC. Tiling to walls and floor. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling lights. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 21' Max x 11' 10" Max ( 6.40m Max x 3.61m Max )
This high specification attic conversion has created a beautiful master suite. Boasting double glazed window to rear taking in the far reaching rural views, double glazed Velux skylight to side, wardrobe space built into the eaves, as well as additional storage, television point, inset ceiling lights, and Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Double shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Partly tiled walls. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling lights. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Workshop 31' x 8' 11" max ( 9.45m x 2.72m max )
Block built workshop extending along the side of the property. With external timber cladding, tiled roof plus power and electric lighting this is a substantial addition to the home. A further smaller workshop or office room extends from the rear aspect of the main workshop.
A south facing garden featuring stunning rural views, with decked and gravelled seating areas alongside a pleasant and peaceful water feature, this really is a great place to spend time and relax. We also have a garden shed to one side, and large lawned area leading out to countryside beyond.
Ample parking on driveway for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59582897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.