1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKesteven Walk, Peterborough
- Ground floor flat
- One bedroom
- Approx 17' lounge/dining room
- No upward chain
- Close to city centre
- Investment opportunity
* Ground floor flat
* One bedroom
* Approx 17' lounge/dining room
* No upward chain
* Close to city centre
* Investment opportunity
Entry via intercom controlled front Entrance door to communal hallway to own front door to:
Built in storage cupboard.
5.35m x 2.99m max (17'7" x 9'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front and to rear aspect, double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, intercom entry phone.
2.44m max x 2.97m max (8' x 9'9"). Matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
3.51m x 3.29m (11'6" x 10'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, heated towel radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59583104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.