3 bedroom link detached house for saleWilliamsburg Avenue, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Beautiful Presented Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Off Road Parking & Garage
A three bedroom linked family home benefiting from driveway, garage and conservatory to rear. The property is presented in pristine condition and is situated in a popular residential location within close proximity of local retail park. Internal viewing essential.
Entrance door leading to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
With obscure double glazed window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. radiator.
Lounge 16' x 11' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors opening to Conservatory, radiator, roll-edge work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, four ring hob with extractor hood over, matching base and wall mounted units with integrated oven.
Conservatory 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Pitched roof, patio doors opening to rear garden, double glazed to side and rear aspects.
First Floor Landing
With loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door to En-Suite.
Obscure double glazed window to front, fully enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 7' 8" plus door recess ( 4.55m x 2.34m plus door recess )
With double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage with up and over door, power and light connected. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and commences with a patio area and is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59584067.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.