3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouth Moor Drive, Heacham, King's Lynn
- Sun Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Gardens Front and Rear
A three bedroom link detached bungalow situated in this popular coastal village. The accommodation has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises kitchen, sun room, lounge, 3 bedrooms and shower room. There is a garage and gardens front and rear
A three bedroom link detached bungalow situated in this popular coastal village. The accommodation has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises kitchen, sun room, lounge, 3 bedrooms and shower room. There is a garage with utility area to the rear, off road parking and gardens to the front and rear.
Radiator, access to loft space.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.62m )
Range of units at base and wall level, matching drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, fitted worktops, built in oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled walls, radiator, window and door to the sun room.
Sun Room 14' 6" x 4' 8" ( 4.42m x 1.42m )
Brick and UPVC double glazed construction with door to the utility room/garage and rear garden.
Utility Room / Store 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
Wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to the rear and door to the garage.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.28m )
Window to the front, brick fireplace with fitted gas fire, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Window to the side, radiator.
Re-fitted to comprise a shower cubicle with sliding door, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and obscured window to the rear,
Garage 16' x 9' 2" ( 4.88m x 2.79m )
Up and over door to the front, power and light.
There is a shingled driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with shrubs and plants to the borders. The rear garden is fully enclosed and comprises paved patio area and lawn with plants to the borders.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, proceed through the traffic lights and take the first right hand turning into Lamsey Lane, Heacham. Take the second right hand turning into Southmoor Drive and number 10 will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59585054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.