2 bedroom park home for saleCledford Lane, MIDDLEWICH
- Beautiful Stately Albion park
- Set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside
- Conveniently located just two miles from Middlewich town centre
- NO CHAIN
- PART-EX CONSIDERED
A beautiful Stately Albion park home set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and conveniently located just two miles from Middlewich town centre. PART-EX CONSIDERED.
A beautiful Stately Albion park home set in rural Cheshire just two miles from Middlewich town centre. This park home offers a combination of render and cladding has been applied to the exterior of the 'Wentwood' which helps emphasise its features and defines its character. The interior benefits from a mixture of vaulted and flat ceilings combined with large windows throughout to give you that light and spacious homely feel you've been looking for. No Chain
Middlewich is located in the heart of Cheshire and voted the 4th most desirable place to live in England making it a great home to over 13,000 residents. With excellent travel links to the rest of the UK Middlewich provide great connectivity to cities such as Manchester, Liverpool and Chester, whilst also not being far from the North Wales coast. Not just the larger locations, Middlewich is surrounded by pretty Cheshire towns too, such as Nantwich, Knutsford, Congleton and Sandbach as well as quaint rural villages like Alderly Edge, Prestbury and Malpas.
Middlewich is a prime location to live and work. On top of this, there are renowned canals, fascinating heritage, year-round events and award-winning community spirit making Middlewich a small town with a big character!
The photos displayed are not of the specfic park home but of the type. For further information please contact the office on 01606 593344.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.