Land for saleBright Street, Sowerby Bridge
Guide Price £130,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
- Planning Permission for 2x detached
- Stunning Views
- Some Utilities already on site
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000** William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this plot of land which has planning permission for two detached homes to be built, each with three double bedrooms and two parking spaces.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this plot of land which has planning permission for two detached homes to be built, each with three double bedrooms and two parking spaces.The land is situated on the left hand side of Bright Street (accessed from Tuel Lane) and has impressive South-facing views down the valley. The land already has water and electricity connected, but gas would need connecting from the main road. Currently, the plot holds 8 garages which would need to be demolished for the two detached dwellings to be built, or alternatively, the successful purchaser could rent out the garages.
Details of the planning permission granted can be found on the Calderdale Council Planning Portal and can be found using reference: 15/01463/FUL
Please call the office for further information, or arrange a viewing of the site.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.