4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGlebe Fields, Bradford Peverell, DORCHESTER
Sold STC £425,000
- Village Location
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Views over Countryside
- Shower Room and Bathroom
- Two Offices and additional Craft Room
- Double Garage and Parking
- Solar Heating (providing additional income)
In the PICTURESQUE village of BRADFORD PEVERELL is this BEAUTIFULLY DETACHED bungalow offering SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE accommodation. The property briefly affords FOUR double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, kitchen, utility, lounge, two studies, craft room, front and rear gardens and DOUBLE GARAGE.
This spacious and well-presented detached bungalow in the village location of Bradford Peverell offers light and spacious accommodation throughout. With four double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, lounge with feature wood burning stove, dining room with French door out onto the landscaped rear garden, utility room, two studies, craft room, off street parking and a double garage. This property has electrical of plug sockets and double glazing just under two years old. This home to be extremely popular and something you can't miss.
In addition to the above, the property benefits from views across the River Frome and the countryside beyond. It also has the advantage of 16 solar PV panel's supplying an income.
UPVC double glazed door and full length double glazed window into:
Spacious entrance hall is laid to laminate flooring with wooden spiral staircase leading to the first floor. Coved ceiling. Spotlights. Radiators and doors to the shower room, lounge and dining room. Further hallway to large cloak cupboard with automatic lights also a airing cupboard with automatic light. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Front and side aspect double glazed obscure windows. Walk in shower with alternative electric and mains supply. Heated towel rail. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Boxed in WC. Extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 13' 7" max ( 3.68m x 4.14m max )
Coved ceiling. Rear aspect double glazed window with views over the rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" narrowing to 9' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.14m narrowing to 2.97m x 3.58m )
Radiator. Rear aspect double glazed window with views over the rear garden.
Side aspect double glazed obscure window. White suite comprising hand basin set into vanity unit, boxed in WC, bath and walk in mains supplied shower, tiled splashback and spotlights. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.59m )
Built in cupboard. Radiator. Front aspect double glazed window with views over countryside.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Front aspect double glazed window with views over countryside. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.76m )
Feature wood burning stove. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Two front aspect double glazed windows with views over countryside.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Rear aspect double glazed French doors onto the rear garden. Rear aspect double glazed window. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Tiled splashback. Door to utility room. A range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over and inset sink/drainer unit. Radiator. Space for cooker with extractor hood over. Space for fridge and dishwasher. Spotlights.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Tiled floor. Side and rear aspect double glazed windows. Side aspect double glazed door onto the rear garden. Base units with tiled work surfaces over including a sink and drainer. Space for tumble dryer, washing machine and upright fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Front aspect Velux double glazed window. Doors to:
Study One 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Rear aspect double glazed Velux window. LG Inverter heater. Built in desk and storage shelving Door to storage room.
Study Two 10' 4" max x 9' 4" ( 3.15m max x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed Velux window. LG Inverter heater. Built in desk and storage shelving. Cupboard. Door to storage room and:
Craft Room / Storage Room 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Air source pump for central heating and hot water.
Mainly laid to lawn with decked steps up to terraced area. A range of mature trees and shrubs.
Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to a double garage.
Enclosed garden with an initial paved area with steps up to a raised paved seating area with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn with an array of mature trees, shrubs and flowers. Includes greenhouse, shed, covered wood store and outside mains water tap.
Electric up and over door. Power, radiator, lights and mains water tap. The Garage also houses a water softener.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59588069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.