1 bedroom apartment for saleReavell Place, Ipswich
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Popular Location
- Communal Garden Area
- Close to the Town Centre & Train Station
One bedroom apartment situated in the very popular voyage central Ipswich location within walking distance to the train station and Ipswich town centre. The property is an ideal first time buy or investment buy and early viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Communal Entrance Door
Into communal hall with stairs up to all floors.
Storage cupboard and doors opening through to:
Lounge 14' 2" max x 10' 4" ( 4.32m max x 3.15m )
Window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' ( 3.18m x 1.83m )
Matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob and extractor hood over. Tiled splashbacks and space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Window to the side, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bath with shower over, vanity hand wash basin, low level WC, partly tiled and towel rail.
Communal gardens with childrens playground, infamously famous Bobby Robson bridge linking the development to Ipswich town centre and is just within a five minute walk to the mainline train station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59588120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.