12 bedroom detached house for saleWestbury Road, Ealing
- Ten double bedrooms
- Seven family bathrooms
- Spacious and modern kitchen
- Indoor pool
- Additional coach house with two bedrooms
- Beautiful impressive south-facing private garden
- Gated off-street parking for four cars
- Impressive modern eat-in-kitchen
- Private cinema
It is with great excitement that Orchards of London are bringing to the market this state of the art ten-bedroom house, arguably one of the most grand in the Ealing area. This is a superb opportunity for you to purchase a house which is just awaiting a family to make its own. We present to you, a Westbury Road property which is superlative in every sense of the word.
With an impressive 16,290 square foot of space, the house is more than suitable with its living space offering. It features an impressive one acre private south-west facing landscaped garden and a detached coach house with approximately 1200 sq.ft. This unique property is wonderfully spaced over three floors which comprises of: ten bedrooms, five receptions, seven luxurious bathrooms and three walk-in-closets. For those who love to entertain the house benefits from having an indoor 15 m swimming pool as well as a huge entertainment room with a private cinema, pool table and a bar.
If your interest isn't yet peaked, further benefits within this property include control panels in every single room to govern lighting programs, entry to the house, the music system and the air conditioning. This truly is a superb house with details throughout in solid oak and intricate period features and marble fireplaces all of which make this property truly unique.
Property ref: 121_1534_3595222
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59590397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3595222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.