3 bedroom terraced house for saleDavie Close, Sheerness, Kent
Sold STC £170,000
- Lovely 3 bedroom mid terrace house
- Downstairs cloakroom & utility area
- 3 great size bedrooms
- Fabulous views
- Off road parking at the front
- EPC energy rating C (75)
A great family 3 bedroom home, ready to move into without the hassle of having to do any DIY work. There are 2 toilets in the house, ideal for families to get ready in the mornings.All you will need to do is move your furniture in and start to enjoy everything Sheerness and the surrounding area offers, sound interesting? Well if you already have children or are thinking of starting a family, this area would be ideal, let me tell you why. Sheerness town centre is only a brisk walk away from the house, there you will find a mixture of large high street names like the Co-op and Iceland, both great for weekly shops along with butchers and local greengrocers together with Boots and Holland and Barrett.Being a seaside town, as well as some novelty shops you have a great array of cafes and takeways where you can get anything from tasty fish and chips to a delicious full roast dinner.Just a brisk walk away from the High Street is Sheerness beach, an ideal place to take the kids to have some fun and burn off some excess energy. Did I mention Sheerness beach has been awarded the coveted Blue Flag award? There is also the local sports centre if you if you are a budding Olympian or why not try out the swimming pool or get a gym membership to keep you fit.
What the Owner says:
My family have lived in this house for over 30 years. As soon as we saw it we wanted it, both for the size and the views.It is a great area and I will miss living here especially waking up to the views.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom & Utility Area: 6'11 x 5'5 (2.11m x 1.65m)
- Lounge/Diner: 19'9 x 11'8 (6.02m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'7 x 8'1 (3.53m x 2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 8'2 (3.61m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 7'11 at narrowest point (2.41m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
- Bathroom: 11'4 x 5'6 (3.46m x 1.68m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Drive/Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59591423.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.