2 bedroom park home for saleNEILSHILL PARK, MOSSBLOWN AYR, KA6
- 25 foot double aspect lounge/dining room with feature stone fireplace and living flame gas fire
- fully fitted kitchen with dual fuel range style cooker
- utility room
- two double bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe
- built in twin double wardrobe cupboards with high level storage to bedroom 2
- study/bedroom 3
- separate bathroom
- full oil fired central heating and insulation
- south facing sun terrace
- west facing decking
HouseSimple is pleased to present this modern Park Home located in the secure and beautifully landscaped grounds of Neilshill Park which offers a peaceful and relaxing setting for the over 50's and those approaching or already enjoying retirement. On a generously sized plot, this well appointed home enjoys a south facing sun terrace and commands enviable views to the west over the beautiful Ayrshire countryside and coast line and the Firth of Clyde towards the Isle of Arran and the Kintyre Peninsula.
Representing excellent value,this warm and comfortable home features a 25 foot lounge/dining room with south and west facing windows and patio doors to the terrace and an area of timber decking. To all four sides of the property is a generous but easily maintained garden with small areas of lawn and is well stocked with flowering shrubs and fruit trees, greenhouse and garden shed. There is ample adjacent car parking.
Neilshill Park is equi-distant from two popular villages (just over 1 mile away) which offer shops, Post Offices, libraries, medical centre, clinic, pharmacies, hair dressers, pubs and restaurant, community activity centres and excellent public transport to neighbouring towns and districts. While enjoying a beautiful, peaceful country setting, the Park still benefits from its close proximity to the vibrant coastal town of Ayr with its great historic and cultural connections and extensive amenities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59597534.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS45390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.