3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbotsford Avenue, Hamilton, ML3
- Huge modern dining kitchen
- Double glazed patio doors which slide open to a large grassed garden
- 2 large double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- excellent walk-in wardrobes throughout
- excellent cupboard space
- Huge wide monoblocked driveway to the side. It is meant for 2 cars but can easily accommodate 3. Cars access the driveway side by side so it does away with the frustration of having to ask the car ...
- Large lawn area enclosed by timber fencing and patio
- St Paul's primary school is on the doorstep and Beckford Primary a short walk away with nearby secondary schools too.
- Amazing south facing back garden guaranteeing sun all day in the summer.
Welcome to your new home!! I am delighted to present to the market this immaculate semi detached villa with sun worshipping south facing back garden situated within a popular residential address in Hamilton. The subjects are in fantastic decorative order throughout boasting generous sized living accommodation formed over 2 levels and would be ideally suited for families both young and elderly alike.
The entrance hall is in stylish yet subtle design featuring white, magnolia and laminate flooring throughout the ground floor. The lounge is bright and spacious with double glazed window to the front. Particular mention must be made to the huge modern dining kitchen which benefits from a stainless steel 4 ring gas hob with electric oven, in addition there is an integrated washing machine, fridge freezer & dishwasher. There is a comprehensive range of wall and floor standing units complete with worktops and tiled splash back, the dining area offers ample space for a formal/informal dining table and chairs ideal for guest entertaining, there is double glazed patio doors which slide open to a large grassed garden. To complete the lower level there is a 2 piece w/c. The upper landing leads to all other apartments, 2 of the bedroom are good sized doubles with fitted wardrobes; the 3rd is a single room with wardrobe storage. To complete the accommodation the large family bathroom offers a white 3 piece suite with tiled splash back and shower over the bath. The stairs and top floor share the same tasteful, modest carpet.
There are gardens to both the front and rear; the front has a lawn area with a huge wide monoblocked driveway to the side. It is meant for 2 cars but can easily accommodate 3. Cars access the driveway side by side so it does away with the frustration of having to ask the car behind you to reverse out to let you out. The rear has a large lawn area and patio, the rear is enclosed by timber fencing. Further features include double glazing and gas central heating. A viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The house is ideally located for supermarkets and schools. St Paul's primary school is on the doorstep and Beckford Primary a short walk away with nearby secondary schools too.
Hamilton and East Kilbride town centres are also a short distance away offering a comprehensive range of amenities which include excellent Supermarket and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities. For the commuter there is a regular bus and railway links within short walking distance and easy access to the motorway which connects east to Edinburgh, West to Glasgow and all surrounding districts.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59597540.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS46400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.