5 bedroom detached house for saleBerryfields,Aylesbury
- Double Garage
- Mastersuite With Dresser Area & En-suite
- Two En-suites
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Five Double Bedroom
- Open Planned Living Area
- Within Walking Distance to Aylesbury Vale Parkway
- Modern Fittings Throughout
A TRULY IMPRESSIVE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Situated on the popular Berryfields development close to Aylesbury Vale Parkway
This five bedroom detached home has plenty of space for the family and is set back within a quiet cu-de-sac, arguably one of the
nicest positions on the development. The plot size was chosen over many others when the current vendors were house hunting
The hallway gives access to the study, downstairs WC and good size lounge, while most of the ground floor space is
used for the large kitchen and utility room, spacious living room and separate dining room.
Upstairs on the first floor, there are five double bedrooms, one of which is the master suite, which includes an en-suite
and dressing area. There is also the family bathroom on this floor while the second floor is home to two further double bedrooms and a shower
room. This property also includes a double garage and a beautifully kept secluded garden
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2010504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.