1 bedroom flat for saleBridges Lane, Croydon
- Spacious bedroom
- Separate kitchen
- Communal gardens
- Nearby to transport and amenities.
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - offered in great condition throughout. The property boasts a modern kitchen and bathroom which makes this an ideal purchase for anyone looking to move straight in. Call Barnard Marcus today to book your appointment to view.
Barnard Marcus present a fantastic opportunity to purchase the perfect flat! This purpose built property is a great buy for first time buyers and investors alike, offering spacious accommodation including bedroom, lounge and separate kitchen. Further benefits to include ample storage, garage and convenient location to nearby amenities and transport links.
Living Room 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 12' 4" ( 2.06m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
From our office at SM6 0AP:
Head north towards Parkgate Rd
Restricted-usage road 98 ft
Turn right onto Parkgate Rd 276 ft
Turn left onto Manor Rd/A237 459 ft
Turn right onto Maldon Rd 0.2 mi
At the roundabout, continue straight onto Montagu Gardens 0.3 mi
At the roundabout, continue straight onto Queenswood Ave 0.4 mi
Turn left onto Plough Ln/B272 335 ft
Turn right onto Croydon Rd/A232 279 ft
Turn left onto Bridges Ln
Destination will be on the right.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59598137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLG100920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wallington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.