1 bedroom flat for saleLumley Road, Horley
Sold STC £230,000
- Guide Price: £230,000 - £250,000
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Ideal Location
EXTREMELY Well-Presented and MODERN One Double Bedroom Apartment, comprising of: a larger-than-average Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Four-piece White Family Bathroom Suite and ALLOCATED PARKING.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this well presented one bedroom flat to the market! Situated in Horley and conveniently less than half a mile from Horley Station, this property would be ideal for first time buyers, investors or those needing fast and reliable transport links to Gatwick Airport and all London Stations.
Once through the entrance hallway, this deceptively large second floor flat comprises of a very spacious lounge and dining area, and a fitted kitchen offering an electric oven and gas hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, multiple storage cupboards and ample worktop space.
The bedroom is a very generous double, benefitting from fitted wardrobe space, and the family bathroom offers a low flush toilet, a basin, a bath with a shower head attachment and a separate shower cubicle. The property also attains an allocated parking space, as well as visitors parking on site.
Lounge And Dining Room 23' 1" x 12' 10" ( 7.04m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' ( 4.24m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 19' 3" x 9' 6" ( 5.87m x 2.90m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59598140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.