2 bedroom flat for saleWitham House, Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- A spectacular sixth floor apartment in excess of 764 sq. ft.
- Neutrally decorated with floor to ceiling windows flooding the apartment with lots of light
- Open plan stylish kitchen/reception room
- Master bedroom with a modern en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Guest bathroom
- Ample storage
- Large private balcony
- Secure underground parking
- Moments from the River Thames and Wandsworth Park
James Pendleton take pleasure introducing to the market this impressive two bedroom apartment set on the sixth floor of a prestigious and sought after development and extending to over 764 Sq Ft. The spacious apartment has an open plan stylish kitchen/reception which benefits from a large private balcony. Floor to ceiling windows flood the apartment with lots of light and the master bedroom has a modern en-suite shower room. There is a further second double bedroom with large windows, and there is also a guest bathroom complete with a modern three piece suite. The flat is neutrally decorated throughout and has large cupboards offering ample storage. The property also benefits from a private underground parking space, access to gym facilities and a concierge.
Wandsworth's "Riverside Quarter SW18" is in a fantastic location, just moments away from the River Bus stop, which offers direct service to The City. The development is located on the edge of Wandsworth Park and East Putney Tube (Zone 2) plus Wandsworth Town overground station are both within walking distance giving fast access to Central London, The City, Heathrow and beyond. Putney High Street's wealth of boutique shops and bars, as well as Wandsworth Town Centre and Old York Road are all very close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59598521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FPG160058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.