2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRyecroft, Lincoln
Sold STC £105,000
- Two Bedroom House
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Central Location
- Close to amenities and schooling
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Centrally located Two Bed House with spacious front and rear garden ideal for first time or Investment Buyers, situated close to local amenities and schooling. Viewing By Appointment Only. Call WILLIAM H BROWN on 01522 534771
Situated in the desirable Brant Road area of Lincoln is this two bedroom end-of-terraced house. With accommodation boasting entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and family bathroom the property further benefits from an enclosed front and rear garden. This property in the agents opinion would be a perfect investment or first time buy. Early viewing is advised.
Entrance to the property via side entrance leading into the entrance hall. The hallway offers stairs to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator and door to the living room and under stairs storage.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.41m x 3.45m )
Window to the front and rear aspect double glazed and wall mounted panel radiator, laid to laminate flooring with power and TV points and doors to the kitchen and rear porch.
Kitchen 7' x 12' 3" ( 2.13m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker point and space for a gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted panel radiator, central heating boiler and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Rear Porch 6' 4" x 3' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.19m )
Having a single glazed window to the side aspect, store room and a hardwood door out to the rear garden.
With doors to both bedrooms and family bathroom, two storage cupboards and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.53m )
Window to the rear aspect double glazed and wall mounted panel radiator, laid to wooden flooring
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Window to the front aspect double glazed and wall mounted panel radiator, laid to laminate flooring with power points
Three piece bathroom suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Bathroom is completed by wall mounted panel radiator, fully tiled walls and window to the rear aspect double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden with pathway leading to the front door and side pathway leading to the gated rear access.
To the Rear there is a large lawned garden enclosed by fencing and further patio area of the external door and gated access to the side pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59599112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.