3 bedroom terraced house for saleWisbech Road, Thorney, Peterborough
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedrooms
- 16'5" Lounge
- Popular Village Location
- Garage/Storage With Power And Light
- Garden Which Is Approx 200'
- Ample Parking
- No Upward Chain
- Duke of Bedford Cottage
*Duke Of Bedford Cottage
*No Upward Chain
*Garden Which Is Approx 200'
*Garage/Storage With Power And Light
*Popular Village Location
Front door to:
5.00m x 3.40m (16'5"maximum x 11'2"). Window to front, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing, opening to:
3.38m x 3.35m (11'1" x 11'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in eye level oven, window to rear, radiator, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler, door to:
Window to side, tiled floor, door to garden.
Three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment and matching telephone style mixer tap, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window to rear, Airing cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
3.38m x 3.35m (11'1" x 11'). Window to rear.
3.40m x 1.96m (11'2" x 6'5"). Window to front.
2.87m x 2.57m (9'5" x 8'5"). Window to front.
To the front is mainly laid to lawn. To the rear there is vehicular access with a parking area and brick built Garage/Storage with up and over door and power and light connected, patio, water tap. Additional garden which is approx 200' in length.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59600330.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.