4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall Road, Winfarthing
Sold STC £365,000
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms + Study
- Large Games Room
- Detached Double Garage
- Generous Garden including Log Cabin
- Rural Views to Rear Aspect
***UNDER OFFER ***Versatile accommodation in excess of 1600sqft (stms) with large multi-purpose room at the rear offering the potential to create a Master Bedroom with en-suite or annexe accommodation. The property also benefits generous garden, large three-room log cabin and rural views.
Situated in the popular village of Winfarthing, just 4 miles from Diss, is this well presented 4/5 bedroom bungalow offering generous and flexible living accommodation. Sitting centrally on a plot of just under 1/4 acre (STMS) the Bungalow offers entrance porch, hallway, lounge/dining area with an open fireplace, study, kitchen and utility room, an inner hall provides access to the master bedroom, three further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property also has a large room at the very rear overlooking the garden and fields beyond. Currently used as a home office and Games Room this offers great flexibility.
Outside the bungalow benefits from a brick weave driveway providing multiple off road parking spaces and space for a caravan/motorhome with access to the detached double garage with storage over and a lawned frontage. To the rear there is a patio area, generous lawned garden, summer house and a large log cabin. The garden also has raised vegetable beds and offers attractive rural views.
The property benefits from solar panels which provides our vendor with a generous income each year. The bungalow also offers oil fired central heating and a Klargester waste water treatment plant. The most recent extension work was carried out in 2012 with a new double garage, driveway, porch and new flat roof.
Front aspect double glazed door and a high level double glazed opening window, brush mat floor, door to;
Radiator, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), recess spot lights, door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush WC hand wash basin, LVT flooring and extractor fan.
Study 7' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.29m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and LVT Flooring.
Lounge / Dining Area 20' 8" x 17' 8" ( 6.30m x 5.38m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, part carpet and wood laminate flooring, wall mounted up lighters, two radiators, open fireplace, open arch
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 4.62m Max x 4.52m Max )
Rear and side aspect double glazed window, beech work surface, one and half sink and drainer, space for dishwasher, range of base units, wall units, recess spot lights, boiler cupboards and door to inner hall.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.31m x 1.73m )
Side aspect double glazed door, radiator, space for washing machine and external venting tumble dryer, wall and base mounted units, sink and drainer, solar panels controls, beech work surface.
Radiator, carpet, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to;
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.58m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet.
Two side aspect double glazed window, low level flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled walls, corner shower cubical, panelled bath and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and loft access.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Games Room 24' x 18' 7" ( 7.32m x 5.66m )
Side aspect double glazed window, two rear aspect double glazed sliding doors, two radiators and carpet.
Brick weave drive, lawned frontage, power and water outside the garage.
Large patio, oil tank, summer house, shed, raised vegetable beds, laid to lawn, open to field views to the rear aspect.
Main Room 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
Power, light, vaulted ceiling with a ladder providing access to sleeping area and doors to;
Study 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Rear aspect window, power and light.
Side aspect window, low level flush w/c and hand wash basin.
Garage 18' 1" x 18' 1" ( 5.51m x 5.51m )
Cavity insulated, two up and over doors, power and light, side aspect double glazed window and an access door with loft room over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59601257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.