4 bedroom terraced house for saleLady Charlotte Road, Hampton Hargate, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £230,000
- Mid terrace house
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Three storey
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Downstairs cloakroom
* Audio Tour on this property
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* No forward chain
* Four double bedrooms
* En suite to master bedroom
* Dining area
* Downstairs cloakroom
Secure metal clad part glazed front door to:
Tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing, window to front, alarm system control.
1.85m x 1.02m (6'1" x 3'4"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, extractor fan, single radiator.
3.5m x 2.62m x 3.64m (11'6" x 8'7" x 11'11") irregular shaped room. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in electric fan assisted oven, built in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, door to:
3.05m 3.33m minimum (10' x 15'7") irregular shaped room. Tiled flooring, secure pvcu double glazed double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Double radiator, fitted carpet, stairs to second floor landing.
3.89m x 4.09m (12'9" x 13'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, secure pvcu double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
3.86m x 2.46m minimum x 3.43m maximum (12'8" x 8'1" x 11'3") irregular shaped room. Pvcu double glazed window to front, walk in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
1.60m x 2.77m (5'3" x 9'1") maximum. Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, double shower enclosure and close coupled wc, shaver point, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
2.79m x 2.67m (9'2" x 8'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed Velux window to rear, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, loft hatch, fitted carpet, door to:
3.89m x 2.77m (12'9" x 9'1") minimum excluding built in wardrobes. Pvcu double glazed window to front, built in walk in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
5.31m x 1.6m x 3.73m (17'6" x 5'3" x 12'3") irregular shaped room. Pvcu double glazed box window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.26m x 2.59m (7'5" x 8'6"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, fully tiled walls, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
6.45m x 2.74m (21'2" x 9'). With power and light connected.
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fence and has an ornamental waterfall feature and a sun patio seating area, pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59601437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.