2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHazel Road, Loughborough
- Part Exchange Considered
- Beautiful Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location Within Loughborough
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
Part Exchange Considered
Beautiful semi detached bungalow situated within the popular residential town of Loughborough.
The property offers well presented & modern internal living accommodation.
A viewing is strongly advised.
William H Brown is pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented semi detached bungalow situated in the popular residential town of Loughborough.
The property offers well presented & modern internal living accommodation and comprises of entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom suite, front & rear gardens and driveway.
A must view
Door to side aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 6" MAX ( 3.86m x 3.51m MAX )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and wall mounted electric fire.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 11' 4" MAX ( 2.59m x 3.45m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven with integrated electric hob & cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge-freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, spotlights, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 4" Into Bay x 10' 6" ( 3.45m Into Bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" MAX x 9' 9" ( 3.51m MAX x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level Wc and partial tiling to walls.
Low maintenance rear garden with block paved patio area leading to raised rear garden with lawned area & graveled area to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.