3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDennett Road, Beverley
Sold STC £160,000
- SUMMER SALE: Was £169,950 Reduced To G/P £160,000 - £169,950
- Semi-Detached Home With No Chain
- Three Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Extensive Lawned Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Street Parking
Guide Price: £160,000 - £169,950. Introducing this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached home offered to the market with NO CHAIN and perfect for those seeking a project. Includes lounge, dining room, kitchen with utility room, cloakroom & upstairs bathroom, EXTENSIVE LAWNED GARDEN, parking and garage!
This spacious semi-detached home is ideal for those looking for a project and offered to the market with no chain. Comprising of entrance porch and entrance hall, spacious lounge and additional dining room, fitted kitchen with pantry, utility room, cloakroom and inner hallway, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from an extensive lawned garden with landscaped area, greenhouse and shed, plus generous off street parking and a garage with power. In need of modernisation but with huge potential as a family home, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
With double-glazed side window and double-glazed front door.
With radiator and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 10' 10" max narrowing to 9' 3" min x 16' 7" max ( 3.30m max narrowing to 2.82m min x 5.05m max )
With coved ceiling, gas fire, radiator and double-glazed front and rear windows.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 6' 8" max x 12' 10" max ( 2.03m max x 3.91m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, integrated microwave, understairs cupboard, pantry, radiator, double-glazed rear and side windows and door to lobby.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 8' ( 1.80m x 2.44m )
With base units, work surfaces, sink, plumbing for washing machine and double-glazed rear window.
Inner Hallway 11' 4" x 4' 6" ( 3.45m x 1.37m )
With double-glazed side window.
With wc and double-glazed rear window.
Stairs from hallway with airing cupboard, loft access and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 9" max narrowing to 9' 7" min ( 3.23m x 3.28m max narrowing to 2.92m min )
With coved ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' to fitted wardrobes ( 3.02m x 3.35m to fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, cupboard and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
With recessed eaves into ceiling, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Patio area leading to lawned garden with landscaped area, mature shrubs and borders, shed and greenhouse, all set within fenced perimeters.
Garage 18' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.66m x 2.72m )
With power, up and over door, side window and door to outside.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59604335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.