3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrassington Lane, Old Tupton, Chesterfield
Sold STC £250,000
- New Build Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room & Spacious Bathroom
- Garage & CSS
- Lawned Rear Garden & Block Paved Patio
* 'The Sudbury' is a superb new build THREE Bedroomed Detached Bungalow built in a traditional style and offers generously proportioned accommodation which includes an Open Plan Dining Kitchen with a superb range of units with upgraded quartz worktops and built-in appliances including double oven, microwave, stylish gas hob with extractor canopy over, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
* The property also features a Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room off the Master Bedroom, and spacious Bathroom incorporating a shower over the bath fitted with contemporary suites and tiles.
* A superior Three Bedroom Bungalow offering high end contemporary living throughout. The property also includes a Detached Brick Built Garage.
Specification - Heating: Gas fired condensing boiler serving pressed steel panel radiators
Windows: Double glazed uPVC windows
Internal Doors: High quality veneered doors with brushed steel furniture
Security: Intruder and security alarm system throughout
Floor Coverings: Carpets throughout except Kitchen, Utility and Bathrooms which have tiled finish
NHBC 10 Year Build Warranty
Building works due to complete early June 2016
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.80m x 3.18m (15'9 x 10'5) - A generous front facing room
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 6.38m x 3.58m (max) (20'11 x 11'9 (max) ) - Fitted with a range of high quality wall, drawer and base units with quartz work surfaces over
Inset 11/2 bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap
Appliances include: double oven, microwave, dishwasher, gas hob, canopy, fridge and freezer
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 3.15m (14'5 x 10'4) - A rear facing double room
En Suite Shower Room - 2.34m x 1.30m (7'8 x 4'3) - Being fully tiled and comprising a white 3-piece suite comprising shower cubicle, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 3.40m (11'10 x 11'2) - A front facing double room
Bedroom Three - 2.87m x 2.06m (9'5 x 6'9) - A rear facing single room
Bathroom - 2.87m x 1.78m (9'5 x 5'10) - Being fully tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with glazed shower screen and shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC
Outside - Reconstructed paving and patio area and a block paved drive. Turfed rear garden and planting in accordance with landscaped scheme. Boundaries have either brick walls or 1.8m high timber fences.
Garage - 5.79m x 2.97m (19'0 x 9'9) - Single Detached Garage built from facing brick outer leaf with pointed block finish internally. Up and over garage door.
Note: The computer generated front image shows an opposite hand house type with the Lounge to the left. It also has a driveway to the side. Plot 28 will be built as the enclosed floorplan and will have a garage to the rear as shown on the site plan. The actual property will also be built with an additional window in the Dining Room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26286849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.