5 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Bromham
- Sitting room with gas fired stove set into fireplace
- Kitchen. Dining room with gas fired Rayburn
- Study with old fireplace. Snug/Music room
- Downstairs cloakroom. Bathroom with free-standing bath
- Master bedroom with old fireplace. Three further double bedrooms
- Annexe with sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- Gas fired central heating to radiators
- Landscaped garden and paddock. Outbuildings
- Double garage. Nearly three acres in total
A charming Grade II Listed period farmhouse offering five generous bedrooms, five generous reception rooms which includes a self-contained granny annexe together with some outbuildings providing further potential and situated in a glorious rural position away from the hustle and bustle of life with wonderful views across open countryside, together with landscaped garden and paddock.
Entrance hallway. Study with old fireplace having stone surround. Sitting room with exposed timbers, gas fired stove set into brick fireplace. Utility room with sink, space and plumbing for appliances. Cloakroom with w.c. off. Snug/Music Room with wood-burning stove. Dining room with gas fired Rayburn providing hot water and central heating. Kitchen with sink unit, floor standing units, gas hob and fitted oven.
Bathroom with free-standing bath, shower, basin and w.c. Master bedroom with exposed elm floorboards, old fireplace. Three further double bedrooms.
Sitting room with wood-burning stove. Kitchen with floor and wall units, sink unit, space and plumbing for appliances. Bathroom with bath, basin and w.c.
Adjoining the house is a small yard area with a former stable/cowshed and barn, currently used for storage and these provide great further potential to create accommodation or workshop space. The whole amounts to nearly three acres and includes lawns, pathways, flower borders, fruiting trees, shrubs and plants, a double garage and timber summerhouse. The land falls away to a beautiful ornamental pond with paddock beyond and there are uninterrupted views across open countryside towards distant woodland.
From Devizes proceed on to the A342 Chippenham road for approximately four miles. Upon reaching the outskirts of Bromham turn left into Hawk Street, proceed for approximately one mile turning right into New Road. Post code SN15 2JB.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59606519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25897989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Walker Sales & Lettings, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.