3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Brindles, Golden Valley, Horsley Woodhouse
Sold STC £239,950
- Individually designed three double bedroom detached bungalow
- Ample private parking and a detached DOUBLE garage
- Beautifully presented and maintained spacious living accommodation
- Sought after location upon a private lane in Horsley Woodhouse
- Modern fitted kitchen and shower room
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
This beautifully presented three double bedroom detached bungalow is located upon a desirable private lane within the sought after village of Horsley Woodhouse and boasts a plot with gardens to two sides and a double detached garage with ample private parking. Offered for sale with no chain the bungalow boasts a fine fitted kitchen, modern shower room and spacious living accommodation. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
From our Belper office, proceed along Chapel Street to the Morrison's roundabout turning left onto New Road, continue through the traffic lights and past the Market Place which becomes High Street and then Spencer Road, turning right at the mini-roundabout onto Short Street and left at the next mini-roundabout onto Kilbourne Road. Follow this road out of Belper to the Kilburn Toll Bar traffic lights, proceeding straight over into Kilburn. Continue straight over the next mini-roundabout, follow this road out of Kilburn and into the village of Horsley Woodhouse, the road becomes Main Street. On the right hand side is Golden Valley which is a private lane. the property will then be found on the right hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.