3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOwley Wood Road, Weaverham, Northwich
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Front & rear gardens
- Car port & off road parking
- Spacious accommodation
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000 A spacious three bedroom home in the sought after and convenient village of Weaverham. The property benefits from two reception rooms, off road parking and lovely front & rear gardens. Don't miss out on this fantastic home!
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £150,000 A spacious three bedroom home in the sought after and convenient village of Weaverham. The property benefits from two reception rooms, off road parking and lovely front & rear gardens. It also requires a minor degree of modernisation but would make the perfect home for young families, couples and investors alike.
uPVC door to entrance. Double glazed windows to front & side elevations.
Wooden door to entrance. Stairs to first floor. Doors to:
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 4" into recesses ( 4.90m x 3.76m into recesses )
Double glazed windows to front & rear elevations. Gas fire with brick surround. Two single panelled radiators.
Dining Area 11' 8" max x 8' 8" to wall ( 3.56m max x 2.64m to wall )
Double glazed windows to front & side elevations. Two single panelled radiators.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, drawer & base units. Stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap. Double glazed windows to front & side elevations. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted boiler. Space for fridge/freezer & washer/dryer. Frosted double glazed door to rear.
Loft access. Single panelled radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 8" into recess x 11' 7" max ( 4.78m into recess x 3.53m max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Single panelled radiator. Picture rail. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" max x 7' max ( 2.82m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear elevation. Three piece suite. Panel bath with shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Single panelled radiator. Tiled walls. Built in storage cupboard & airing cupboard.
The front of the property is accessed via double wrought iron gates which leads to a large block paved driveway & carport allowing for parking for several vehicles. There is also a lawn area with hedged & flower borders.
To the rear of the property is predominantly laid to lawn with a block paved area & flagged area. There is a pond, greenhouse and is fully enclosed with hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59611523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.